Parvathy (Patty) H. Krishnan
Patty Krishnan is the Managing Director of Krishnan Company, PC. CPA, a professional accounting firm based in Norcross, GA. Patty has been serving small and midsized business owners since 1995, both established and startup.
Krishnan Company caters to the business needs of approximately 1600 corporate and individual clients. The firm has a staff strength of over 25 accounting professionals, associates and administrative personnel, to manage and oversee the various services provided by the firm. These include bookkeeping and compilation, financial statement preparation, QuickBooks setup, sales and payroll tax preparation, corporate and individual income tax preparation. In addition to these, the firm also provides new corporation setup, auditing, reviews and specialized consulting services.
In her role as Managing Director, Patty oversees the creation, supervision and maintenance of systems to conduct the various business functions and administrative processes to manage the practice. As the key spokesperson for the firm she is also responsible for client networking to enhance business development. Above all as the firm's principal, she is primarily responsible for quality control and the ethical conduct of the firm in compliance with the highest standards of the profession.
Prior to founding Krishnan Company, Patty has served in various leadership and professional roles in several accounting firms and other corporations.
Patty is a member of the advisory board of Quantum National Bank, Suwanee. GA (a minority owned community bank). She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, The Indus Entrepreneurs, and the Georgia Indo‐American Chamber of Commerce.
- Certified Public Accountant – Professional License, State of Georgia (1995)
- Master of Professional Accountancy, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS (1993) – Outstanding Graduate Student Award, Beta Alpha Psi Advisors Award
- Master of Commerce, University of Bombay, Bombay, India (1989)
- Diploma in Computer Studies, National Computing Center, Manchester, U.K. (1989)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Bombay, Bombay, India (1987) – Best Student of the Year Award